Dr. Aniruddh.K.Purohit is a senior neurosurgeon at Aster Prime Hospital with 20 years of experience in neurosurgery. He completed his MBBS in the year 1980 from R.N.T. Medical College, Rajasthan University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
He completed his M. S. (General Surgery) from RNT Medical College, Rajasthan University, Udaipur, Rajasthan. and after completion of his M.S later in the year 1985, Dr.Aniruddh.K.Purohit completed his M.CH in neurosurgery.
Dr. Aniruddh.K.Purohit is associated with various medical societies like the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, Neurological Society of India, AP Neuroscientist Association, Indian Association for Medical Informatics, Spinal Cord Society, etc.
- Dr. Aniruddh. K. Purohit started his career in the year 1984 as a civil assistant surgeon at R. P. S. C., Rajasthan.
- In the year 1984 Dr. Purohit started working as a Senior Resident (Neurosurgeon) at Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital, Delhi.
- During the completion of his M.CH(1985-1987), he worked as a Senior Resident at S C T I M S T, Thiruvananthpuram,
- Post completing his M.CH, Dr.Purohit started working as a Senior Resident at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) in the year 1988.
- Spine Surgery
- Brain Surgery
- Nerve Surgery
- National Loan Scholarship while completing MBBS