We’ll Treat You Well
At Aster, we give utmost importance to provide care, attention, and high-quality medical services to our patients. This promise to patients, employees, and society at large is ingrained in the heart of each Asterian and is what inspires us to serve, innovate, and grow.
High-quality care closer to you
Providing world-class healthcare
Working together to give best medical care
To help you live better
Treated every year
Aster DM Healthcare is an emerging healthcare provider in India, with an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. We provide primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our network of 13 hospitals across India.
Aster Centres of Excellence
Aster’s world-class, Centres of Excellence (COE) are an amalgamation of experienced doctors, state of the art technology, and the highest level of patient care and treatment. Our COE’s ensure that every aspect of your care is seamless and the team of experts work together to provide the care you need.
Our COE = Best Clinical Experts + Latest Technology + Exceptional Patient Experience
At Aster Hospitals we provide the highest quality of care and a transformative experience for all your healthcare needs. With our network of multi-speciality hospitals, specialised doctors, and world-class technology, we bring global standards of medical care to our patients.
Our hospitals are accredited by National & Internationally authorities and maintain the highest standard of medical care.
As a leader in the healthcare industry, our hospitals are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare (NABH), and our high-tech laboratory services are NABL endorsed. Two of our hospitals Aster Medcity, Cochin & Aster Ramesh, Guntur are accredited with the JCI (Joint Commission International), considered the gold standard in global health care.
We have a unique portfolio to serve the needs of patients in Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Quaternary Care, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Labs, and Digital Health. Our wide-ranging services make us accessible to each patient who walks through our door.
Aster Hospitals have been a long-time pioneer in personalized health care. Our well qualified, compassionate, experienced, and trained nurses, technical team, and support staff provide the best circle of care. This ensures high standards of care delivered to you with a human touch for you to get well soon.
We have highly trained experts & doctors, trained in international institutions, coupled with years of experience to deliver just the right medical outcomes. Our team of highly qualified doctors have several unique achievements to their credits, but the most important thing is our multi-disciplinary approach to providing the best possible treatment for each patient.
Good clinical outcomes start with the right diagnosis. Our multi-disciplinary approach does just that. Our team of specialists will listen to your needs, evaluate your condition and collaborate with different specializations on complex cases, to come up with the right treatment plan. Patients are provided with multiple treatment options, the most suitable of which is arrived at after through a cross-function, cross-specialization committee such as the Tumour board that decides the best course of action.
In these unprecedented times, your safety is our prime concern so, that is why we adhere to strict infection control protocols to make your every visit safe and stress-free.
We adhere to ICMR and WHO mandated guidelines-
- Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly
- We clean our waiting rooms frequently.
- Our exam, procedure, treatment, and operating rooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently, including before and after each patient
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at all touchpoints
At Aster, we provide professional, transparent and hassle-free service. Our dedicated team of international coordinators assists overseas patients seeking a consultation, a second opinion, or medical treatment.
What our Patients Are Saying
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey
Want to find out more about Aster Hospitals - India? The answer to all your questions can be found below.
Do you help with booking the accommodation?
We have a tie-up with hotels / guest houses / service apartments in the vicinity of the hospital for our international patients. We share the list of the same in advance with our patients. They can do the booking directly or let us know to do the same on their behalf.
Do you assist with airport transfers to international patients?
Yes, we provide complimentary pick / drop from / to airport to international patients. We organise the pickup on receiving the patient's travel details.
Do you provide medical visa support?
Yes, we do provide visa assistance letter after receiving the passport details of the patient and attendant(s), date of travel to enable in obtaining the medical visa.
Note - If you are travelling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Your patient coordinator will help you with all these formalities
• Patients from Pakistan & Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner's office within 24 hours of arrival Refer to your Visa/Transit document,
What kind of documents should I bring to my appointment?
- A list of your current medications, and the dosage for each. You can also bring vials or containers with you to your first appointment.
- If requested, any medical information and radiology images (including written radiology reports) that your local doctor has given you.
- Any forms you have been asked to provide.
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician if applicable.
- Information about your medical insurance, if you have private insurance.
- Passport size photograph of patient and attendants
What is the process of booking appointments?
Our International Patient Coordinator will liaise between you and the hospital. He will arrange your appointments as well as coordinate for various services like the outpatient clinic, laboratory, and pathology, medical imaging, and in-patient surgical procedures, etc.
Do you provide accommodation & meal to the patient's attendant?
Yes, the attendant can stay with the patient in the room (except ICU stay). We also provide complimentary meals to the attendant.
What are the modes of payment acceptable at Aster?
- At the time of admission, payment can be made through cash/credit cards.
- Authorised Foreign currency exchange counter is available in-house
- The payments can also be transferred directly to the Hospital’s account through wire transfer before the arrival or through traveller’s cheque. On discharge, any excess amount will be refunded to you and any shortfall will have to be paid in cash.
How to get a medical opinion, so accordingly I can plan my visit?
You can share your medical case history / current clinical reports / scans & details of previous treatment with us. Our team of expert doctors will evaluate and provide the cost and treatment plan before your arrival.
What are the facilities for international patients?
- Airport pickup & drop facilities
- A local sim card will be provided to you upon your arrival
- VISA / FRRO assistance
- Language interpreters
- Foreign Exchange conversion at the hospital
- In-room colour television & cable connection
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary stay in your room for one attendant
- On-demand special arrangements can be made to fulfil specific religious or dietary needs
- Regular updates for your referring doctors & family
Can I get an estimate for my treatment?
You can get an estimate for our International Patient Coordinator.
The patient coordinator will help you with financial details before, during and after the visit. Services offered usually include providing deposit and payment information, estimates and price updates for medical services, and communication with medical insurance companies or third parties on behalf of a patient.
Awards & Accolades
Our awards and accreditations are a testament to our global standards of medical care to our patients.