Whether its your baby’s first tooth or a root canal treatment, our experts provide timely and affordable dental care for every member of your family. Our specialists use the best available techniques in a most soothing atmosphere to treat some of the most common to the most complex dental conditions ranging from root canals to wisdom tooth removal, from cavity treatment to the alignment of teeth with braces, as well as dental implants, veneers and crowns.In fact, we go a step ahead to provide dental packages for corporates offering comprehensive and holistic healing for employees.
We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
From diagnostics and treatment to superior quality images and streamlined work processes, digital imaging incorporates effectiveness with each communication. We build case acceptance with better patient training that originates from improved imaging, and see our practice develop in wellbeing. With digital imaging, you don’t just appreciate the advantages of prompt radiographs; you're additionally getting a clearer picture that prompts complete analysis. Additionally, it's a chance to build persistent security by decreasing radiation exposure by up to 80 percent when contrasted with conventional film-based frameworks
Sleep dentistry is regularly utilized as an agent for anti-anxiety to help keep dental patients quiet amid dental visits, and is habitually utilized in local anesthetics. Rest dentistry can help you: -
- Relax and quiet your nerves
- Feel somewhat more alright with the dental system
- Avoid anxiety as you experience long hours of surgery
- Control a terrible gag reflex
The objective of sleep dentistry is to reduce pain and inconvenience amid dental treatment. In any case, not at all like deep sedation, where dental practitioners utilize general anesthesia, sleep dentistry empowers you to react to discourse or touch, so you can convey any uneasiness to your sedation dentist
Smile design incorporates groups of family dental practitioners and children’s dental specialists to give dentistry to young patients. Each of our family and pediatric dental specialists has warm, agreeable identities that help your stay agreeable through methods like: -
- Exams to screen for oral wellbeing and formative state of the bite
- Cleanings, fluoride, and dental sealants to ensure good smiles and prevent decay
- Oral cleanliness direction to guarantee better brushing and flossing propensities
- Sports guards that help anticipate broken teeth
- Braces to fix the misalignment of the teeth
- White fillings that are littler, less intrusive, and mix in with the grin
- Pulpotomies and crowns to reduce or eliminate toothaches and abscesses
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey
Dr. Sherry Peter is a Craniomaxillofacial Surgeon who can transform looks and life of people with his unmatched surgical skills. One of the finest CMF Surgeons in the country, he has more than 18 years of experience to his credit. An expert in Maxillofacial Surgery, his areas of special interest are Inter Disciplinary Management of cleft lip, palate and other craniofacial anomalies, Distraction Osteogenesis, Craniofacial Surgery and Orthognathic Surgery. He is former Clinical Professor at AIMS, Kochi and held the position of Programme Director of 1 year Fellowship in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Clinical Professor- Dept. of Head and Neck Surgery, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala
- Postgraduate Trainer for MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery) and MCh (Plastic Surgery) trainees
- Programme Director, Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship
- Project Director, Smiletrain- (A cleft lip and palate programme in partnership with “Smiletrain” an NGO focused on cleft deformities)
- Reader- Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Amrita College of Dentistry, Kerala
- National faculty- AO –CMF Workshops in India
- Senior House Officer- Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery, District General Hospital, Cheltenham and Glouchester, UK
- Senior House Officer- Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery, District General Hospital, York, UK,
- Trained in Maxillofacial Surgery in the UK
- Registrar- Dept. of Craniofacial Surgery, K.S. Hegde Memorial Hospital, Mangalore
- Delivered several key note addresses and talks in International and National Conferences
- Made Inaugural lectures and presentations at Conferences, National and International level meetings and programmes
- Invited Faculty to deliver lectures at Medical Colleges, Maxillofacial Workshops and Meetings in India and abroad
- Heads programmes and conducts workshops on topics pertaining to Craniomaxillofacial surgery in and outside India
- Several research articles International and Indian medical Journals
- Contributed a Chapter on “ Multidisciplinary team management of congenital orofacial deformities “ in the text book titled “ Integrated Clinical Orthodontics “ published by Wiley -Blackwell
Dr. Latha P Rao, Consultant, Department of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, has 6 years of experience in surgical management of Craniomaxillofacial anomalies. Specialising in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, her areas of special interest are Orthognathic Surgery, Interdisciplinary management of cleft and Craniofacial Anomalies, Craniofacial Osseointegrated Implants, Distraction Osteogenesis and Maxillofacial Trauma. She is former Professor, Dept. of Head and Neck Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, AIMS, Kochi.
- Faculty, Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship, AIMS, Kochi
- Undergraduate Trainer- BDS, AIMS, Kochi,/p>
- Postgraduate Trainer, MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery), AIMS, Kochi
- Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dept. of OMFS, T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha
- Highest mark Award – 2nd and 3rd - BDS
- Dr. Jacob Zacharia Memorial Award for top mark in Oral Pathology,
- Top Mark Scorer award – Final year BDS, IDA, Kerala
- Top mark award in Prosthetic Dentistry, IDA, Kerala
- Top mark award in Oral Surgery, IDA, Kerala
- First rank holder & Gold Medal Winner, Kerala University- Final year BDS
- Prof Dr Kannappan – Vasuki National Award for the best dissertation in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Best Performance award -Immediate Trauma Life Support Course by The Trauma Life Support Society, Ernakulam Medical Centre, Kochi
- Attained fellowship of the Indian Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India, in the exam conducted in Hyderabad, November
A Paedodontist with more than 16 years of experience, Dr. Abdul Hafiz is an expert at conducting dental procedures for children and young adults. Trained in full mouth rehabilitation of children under general anaesthesia and conscious sedation, he also excels in providing specialised dental care to differently-abled children. He holds a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) from AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore, and a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwad). A former professor and undergraduate trainer at MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Kerala, Dr. Hafiz’s articles have been published in various international and national journals. He was a Consultant Paediatric Dentist at some of the most reputed hospitals in Malappuram, Kannur, and Calicut, before joining Aster Medcity.
- Former Professor & UG trainer at MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Kerala
- Consultant Paediatric Dentist at some of the most reputeded hospitals in Malappuram, Kannur and Calicut
- Published articles in various international and national journals
A highly trained Dental Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience to his credit,Dr. Jijo Paul is an expert in Maxillo -Facial Prosthesis and Dental Implantology. He is the first Surgeon in India to develop a mouth stick appliance for paralysed patients (the first case of its kind in the country and the fifth in the world). Dr.Jijo Paul also holds the honour of being the developer of India's first indigenous closed field magnetic system supported dentures and cranio facial prosthesis.
- Emergency Services, Cochin International Airport Ltd (CIAL)
- Professional Consultant, Zhermack, Italy
- Consultant Maxillofacial Prosthodontist, Dept. of Head and Neck Surgery,Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Professor of Prosthetic and Implantology, MES Dental College, Perithalmanna Indigenous development of:
- Materials and new techniques facial prosthesis
- Material and methods for denture identification for forensic Odontology
- International College Of Prosthodontics USA
- Indian Dental Association
- Indian Prosthodontic Society
- Magnetic Society Of India
- Dental Research Of India
- Tamil Nadu Dental Council
- Dr. Barucha Award
- Dr .F.D Mirza Award
A Periodontist with more than 12 years of experience. Dr. Suma Menon is an expert in all aspects of general dentistry, advanced periodontal treatment and cosmetic dentistry. Trained at some of the best medical universities in the United States and India, her areas of special interest are periodontal regenerative procedures,periodontal plastic & aesthetic surgery and general dentistry.
- Specialised training in laser dentistry
A Dental Surgeon with more than a decade of experience in conservative dentistry and endodontics, Dr. Nevin Thomas BJ specialises in cosmetic dentistry and root canal treatment. He holds a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) earned from Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Karnataka, and a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) earned from Vinayaka Missions Sankarachariyar Dental College, Salem. He was an Assistant Professor at Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, and a Senior Lecturer at Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Kothamangalam. Dr. Thomas has also served as an Associate Consultant at Little Flower Hospital and Research Centre, Angamaly, and Vasan Dental Care, Kochi, before he joined Aster Medcity.
- Associate Consultant, Little Flower Hospital, Angamaly
- Associate Consultant in Vasan’s Dental Care, Kochi
- Senior Lecturer, Indira Gandhi Dental College
- Assistant Professor, Kolenchery Medical Mission