Pregnancy is one of the most exciting and happy phases of a women's life. A little bundle of joy in a woman’s hand is possibly one of the foremost thing a woman craves for.
However not every woman can have a biologically natural conception. The fertility journey can be both stressful and highly emotional. About 10% of the couples need assistance to conceive. In such cases; gynecologists may refer these patients to IVF specialists. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF.
IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm outside the mother’s womb and is further kept inside the womb after incubation.
We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
A Clean Room With Laminar Air Flow That Provides A Sophisticated Environment To Carry Out All The Ivf Procedures.
Advanced Equipment That Is Used To Perform Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection Where A Single Sperm Is Injected Into A Oocyte.
Equipment That Provides Optimum Conditions That Is Required For Embryogenesis.
Advanced Equipment That Provides Optimum Conditions With Mixture Of 3 Types Of Gases Such As Carbon-Di-Oxide, Nitrogen And Oxygen That Is Required For Embryogenesis.
Management of pre-term/ low birth-weight/ high-risk delivery babies
Specialised care for medically unstable babies
Comprehensive care for complex medical surgical problems in neonates
24/7 presence of lactation expert to ensure breastfeeding
Total Body Cooling (Therapeutic Hypothermia) for babies asphyxiated at birth
Advanced life-saving technology/ clinical support including:
Conventional and high-frequency ventilation
Nitric Oxide Therapy
High Flow Nasal Cannula
Continuous Positive Airway
Antenatal counselling for high-risk pregnancy
ROP screening for preterm babies
State-of-the-art IVF/ ICSI facilities
Hamilton Thorne (FDA approved Lykos Suite) for laser assisted hatching
State-of-the-art IVF & Andrology lab
da Vinci surgery robot
OR1 Karlstroz fusion integrated digital operation suites
Digital ICCA (IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anaesthesia) ICUs
Level 3 NICU
3.0 Tesla MRI
256 slice Philips iCT scan
An Embryologist with more than 9 years of experience, Dr. Azif Khan is an expert in call aspects of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Trained extensively in oocyte, embryo and sperm cryopreservation, he was one of the key members of the medical teams behind the first IVF babies in Calicut, Alappuzha and Kasaragod. An expert in designing and commissioning of IVF labs, he has set up several infertility management centres across the country.
- Key member of the medical teams responsible for the first IVF baby in Calicut (2009), Alappuzha (2013) and Kasaragod (2014).
- Well versed in IVF unit design; set up more than a dozen units across the country.
- Trained several medical and laboratory professionals in various aspects of ART.
- Helped develop IVF protocols in many fertility units across South India
Dr Deepthi Bawa is currently working as a Consultant in IVF and Reproductive Medicine in Aster CMI hospital, Bangalore. She has vast experience & has expertise in Reproductive Medicine & IVF. Before joining Aster CMI Hospital, she worked as consultant in infertility in reputed fertility centres and hospitals in Bangalore. She also has vast experience in teaching graduates and postgraduates, in her earlier assignment she had served as Assistant Professor at Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital in Dept of OBG, Bangalore.
- Dr Deepthi completed her MBBS from Father Muller Medical College in Mangalore, Karnataka (Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) in May 2005. She completed her MS in OBG from Yenepoya Medical College, Bangalore (Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) in May 2010. She did Laparoscopic training from Ramesh hospital at Bangalore in December 2011. She completed the Infertility training from Momsoon Infertility Training Centre in December 2012.
- Earlier before joining Aster CMI hospital, she was associated with MOMSOON infertility centre as a consultant in infertility. She has worked as a consultant at Chaitanya hospital (RT Nagar).
- Dr Deepthi has served as an Assistant Professor at Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital in the Department of OBG in Bangalore from July 2011 - March 2014.
- She has worked as a Senior Resident at Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College in Bangalore for a period of one year from July 2010 to July 2011.
- Ovum pickup
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Embryo transfer
- Infertility counselling
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Male infertility
- PCOD Drilling
- High risk pregnancy
- Recurrent IVF failure
- Donor cycle IVF
- Tubal reconstruction surgery
- Uterine septal resection
Dr. Aswathy Kumaran completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Kottayam followed by a Post Graduate Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO) from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru.
She holds a Master of Surgery (Doctor of Surgery) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. She also holds a Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has completed a Fellowship of the National Board (FNB) in Reproductive Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
She was a faculty member at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, and a consultant at Manipal Assisted Reproduction Centre, before joining the Aster family.
She is on her way to becoming a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG), UK, having completed the first part of the process.
- She has successfully cleared the first part of MRCOG exam and is on the way in achieving it.
- She was serving as faculty and consultant at KMC Manipal and Manipal Assisted Reproduction Center, prior to joining us